Here with your crew? Excellent!
This is an amazing space for quiet connection with friends. Please honor the following required etiquette.
- Quiet conversation is welcome, please speak softly.
- If you hear the gong, check your volume.
- Remind your friends if needed.
Break into smaller groups
- Our space is not designed for large groups to travel “as one”. Friends of 5+, please break into smaller groups as you move throughout the baths.
- Respect the waters and shower well 🙂
Steam & Sauna
- Always rinse after Steam and Sauna, before entering pools
- Minimal to no talking–extra quiet please
- Sit on a towel
- No water on the sauna rocks, it’s electric!
- Swimwear and shower shoes required
- Leave all electronics in your locker
- Drink only water inside the bathhouse–and plenty of it! (no glass containers, no food)
- Use oils only in changing rooms after your time in the bathhouse is complete
- Absolutely no hyperventilation-type breathing or breath holding practices in or near the water
- Physical displays of affection are STRICTLY PROHIBITED
Unfortunately, anyone unable to follow the above etiquette will be asked to leave without a refund. 🙁
*Been here before? No need to register or sign!